Schmickee-doo Woodwork for Kids is a Two Sheds Workshop venture supported by the NSW Government through Create NSW and the Creative Kids Program. We gratefully acknowledge the funding received from Create NSW to begin this venture.
what do I get in a project?
in the delivered project kit you get:
- all the materials needed to build your chosen project – timber products, sandpaper, glue, fixings etc
- written project instructions booklet
- an easy reference project poster
- how to use the tools worksheets
- a free fun practice project for you to get going on your woodwork skills
- and some surprises!
Access to our “made for kids” how to videos will be emailed to you.
All of this will arrive for you to get building straight away.
You can also join our exclusive Schmickee-doo Woodworkers Facebook Group to ask questions, connect with other Schmickee-doo Woodworkers and show off the fruits of your labours!
what about safety?
Our Schmickee-doo woodwork kits are recommended for children ages 10 and up.
It is assumed that the Schmickee-doo woodworker will be supervised by an adult at all times.
Here’s a sample of the Safety video you get with your project: