what do I get in a project?
in the delivered project kit you get:
- all the materials needed to build your chosen project – timber products, sandpaper, glue, fixings etc
- a blow by blow project instruction booklet
- an easy reference project worksheet
- how to use the tools worksheets
- a free fun practice project for you to get going on your woodwork skills
- and some surprises!
All of this will arrive for you to get building straight away (after a suitable safe work area has been set up).
You can also join our exclusive Schmickee-doo Woodworkers Facebook Group to ask questions, connect with other Schmickee-doo Woodworkers and show off the fruits of your labours!
what about safety?
Our Build in a Box woodwork program is recommended for children ages 10 and up.
Also, given that sharp tools are involved, it is assumed that the Schmickee-doo woodworker will be supervised by an adult at all times.
Send a Message
Schmickee-doo Woodwork for Kids is a Two Sheds Workshop venture supported by the NSW Government through Create NSW and the Creative Kids Program. We gratefully acknowledge the funding received from Create NSW to begin this venture.